Expert Exterior Painting Services
Enhance the Value & Curb Appeal of Your Home
McCarthy Painting is the greater San Diego County area’s expert exterior house painting company that knows what it takes to deliver a high-quality finish that will keep your home looking great for years to come. Our exterior house painting is always done by highly experienced exterior house painters. We continuously train and educate our exterior painters in best practices. Each one has taken part in the company’s formal painting apprenticeship program.
McCarthy Painting is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm. All of our crew leaders are EPA Certified Renovators, and the training filters down to every single employee, all of whom have received lead-safe training. We use the right tools and equipment for our house exterior painting. We use high-quality paint in order to ensure consistently good results.
Our Exterior Painting Services:
- power washing
- stucco repair
- painting stucco
- shutter paint and repair
- aluminum, vinyl & wood siding
- painting wood exteriors
- trim and brick
- painting brick exteriors
- painting “HardiePlank” siding
- painting composite trim such as “Azek” & “Trex”
- painting and repairing eaves, facia, dormers, soffits, windows, shutters, and doors
- elastomeric coatings
- carpentry work
- wood rot replacement repair
Residential Exterior Painting
When a home exterior painting job is done poorly, it begins to peel within a year. Our team of exterior house painters thoroughly inspects, preps, and seals every surface of the property before 2 coats of paint are applied.
Not only do we offer home exterior painting, but we also offer exterior commercial painting for your business. If you are looking to keep your business looking great, contact us today for our commercial exterior painting services!
McCarthy Painting provides a written two-year warranty on all exterior painting. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our work.
We also keep the customer experience headache-free. We are courteous, arrive on time, respect your home, and keep the work area neat. Our painters go the extra mile to ensure your lawn and garden are kept looking neat and clean through the project.
Exterior Paint Preparation
The following are McCarthy’s general terms and conditions which are incorporated in each customers exterior painting contract.
- McCarthy Painting will protect all necessary areas with drop cloths.
- Surfaces will be scraped of peeling paint and sanded. Glossy surfaces will be sanded to assure proper adhesion.
- Deteriorated glazing compound around windows will be replaced, and window sashes will be razored clean and washed (if applicable).
- All cracks in wood will be filled with latex caulk to lock out moisture. If wood repairs are needed, customer will be notified. Customer may contract with McCarthy Painting to do carpentry repairs.
- Areas of bare wood will be primed.
- When the job is completed, paint residue and debris will be cleaned up and taken away. Unused paint will be labeled and left at job site.
- Due to conditions that may not be observable at the time of evaluation, additional repairs/costs may become necessary. Customer will be notified at time of discovery if any such conditions later become apparent and will be required to sign an Additional Work Order for said repairs.
Words from our Clients
"We had McCarthy Painting remove the acoustic & paint the interior of our new home. He was very patient with us, considering the start date needed to be moved back on 2 occasions. The work was great, the team showed up every morning & let my wife & I know exactly what they planned to do. Brendan & George were helpful with suggestions & the work was great. I am going to recommend McCarthy painting to my friends & will use them again when we paint again!"